Well hidelyho!!!
I see you have come upon my blog...
I am the prime minister of a strange but magnificent land called Mattengia. It is a wonderful place and is involved in many amazing adventures.
Today, an enemy country came and set fire to our biggest corn producing village. all the crop is gone. Luckily, no one was killed. The parliament and I are trying to come up with a solution. Tomorrow a meeting will be held and we will decide what to do with ourselves. So far, we have sent a message to the other country's (Filerk) leader, whose name no one knows.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Why that's terrible!!
This enemy country ought to be bombed!!
INVASION!!!
STEAL ALL THEIR NUTELLA AND OVALTINE,
KIDNAP THEIR KITTENS!!
EAT ALL THEIR TURKEY SANDWICHES!!
AHH!!!!!
my name is the warrior leader
my quest is to conquer sweden
i seek the ovaltine
nutella contains sugar, modified palm oil, hazelnuts, cocoa, skim milk, reduced minerals whey (from milk), soy lecithin (an emulsifier), vanillin (an artificial flavor).
I saw the future ruler of the universe known as Nadine. Beware woony!
Post a Comment