Thursday, August 23, 2007

the plan

Ok,
We have decided to end this peacefully, but the enemy is a war-loving country, unlike us.we sent a truce over to the enemy, hoping that they will accept it. If not, who knows what horrors await us. A real war could break out, or they could simply destroy us forever. But, we do have very high-tech military tactics. We do not se violence as much as we do mindpower. we can manipulate them to do things, such as leave us alone.

2 comments:

Argonautilus said...

Use the powers of your psychic mindliness
to bend them to your will.
Capture them all and stuff them in little jars
of mint jelly so they will drown!!!!!
YAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!

signed, Tumsymonster the Vanquisher, Supreme Master, Ultimate of Ultimates.

:-)

isabelly said...

I will do that my comrade. Thank you for your advice. I will make them breath minty fire out of their ugly mouths, killing themselves and all their kin. Long Live me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have no idea why I am saying these things, but I just am. Hee hee hee.